You may have noticed that in all of my personal style photos I wear a stack of bracelets as well as few rings but never address them. Well, they are my daily essentials and are the first things I put on as soon as I'm out of the shower. All of the items in my "arm party" are gifts from people close to my heart. I cannot always be around my loved ones but this way I always keep them close to me.
- Charm bracelets given to me by my brother last Christmas. Unfortunately, due to constant wear they had lost their charms, but are just as dear to me.
- A silver bracelet with little heart charms, given to me by my aunt and cousins (my baby sisters as I usually call them) for my 18th birthday.
- Daniel Wellington watch I gave myself as a present. Just because.
- A farewell/forget-me-not present given to me by a colleague and a dear friend.
- A Pandora bracelet that I got last Christmas from two of my best friends.
- Chloe Perfume, a scent I have been faithful to for about 8 years now.
- A silver ring with a marquise cut stone, given by my mum.
- And last but not least, my grandma's wedding ring as well as one her favorite rings from her "young days" as she calls them.